British-Ukrainian Aid (BUAid) supports people suffering from the armed conflict and humanitarian crisis in Ukraine, including the injured and wounded, orphaned children, the elderly, internally displaced persons and families who have lost their breadwinners.
BUAid’s mission is to make a real and lasting difference to the lives of people who endured dispiriting life-changing injuries, visible or otherwise, while being exposed to the horrors of war. We offer assistance to vulnerable individuals who have been physically, mentally or socially disadvantaged and aim to ensure that they are properly prepared, reintegrated and helped to live independent and fulfilled life. This includes providing humanitarian and medical aid to those in need as well as raising awareness of challenges laying ahead and promoting programmes on social adaptation.
- One Night Stay at Le Meridien Hotel Piccadilly for two people with breakfast. Value £250
- 30min Back and Shoulder Massage and use of Wet Spa for two people at KWest Hotel. Value £120
- 60 min Private Dance Lesson with Inspiration 2 Dance for one or a couple. Value £77
- Two Tickets to a Concert and Wine Reception at Ukrainian Cathedral Hall. Value £70
- 60min Full Body Massage with YK Massages in Notting Hill. Value £60 x 2
- Photo Session. Value £120
- Bottle of Ukrainian Horilka. Value £25
- Four Week Ballroom and Latin Course with Inspiration 2 Dance for a couple. Value £95
- Lunch at Ukrainian Club for two people. As much as you can eat.
- One Dance of your Choice with Ian or Kristina Tonight. Priceless