BACK ON TRACK
Helping Injured Veterans
As well as some beautiful dancing, tonight’s event is also about the awareness and support of people who have been through the hardship of war, injuries and recovery.
Dr Aamer Khan – the founder of the Harley Street Skin Clinic and the Patron of Back on Track Charity is tonight’s Guest of Honour. The charity helps veterans with physical, psychological and aesthetic rehabilitation.
One of the show dances tonight will be performed by Jamie Hull – a former special forces soldier, who had to jump out of an airplane, that caught fire. Jamie had 60% of his skin burnt that day. Twelve years and 60 operations later he is a motivational speaker, athlete, author and now also a dancer!
We will have Silent Auction as well as Raffle Draw for you on the tonight. Your generosity is much appreciated!
- Two Night stay with Breakfast for Two People at Le Meridien Hotel Piccadilly. Value £500
- Spa Day for Two People at K West Hotel Spa. Value £100
- 60min Private Dance Lesson with Inspiration 2 Dance for a couple. Value £77
- 60min Full Body Massage with YK Massages in Notting Hill x 2
- Dinner for Two People at Jacobs Restaurant in Kensington. Value £100
- Skincare Hamper Value £200
- Course of Bespoke Harley Street Clinic Facials, including Visia Skin Analysis. Value £750
- 3 sessions with Notting Hill Chiropractor and Performance Training Specialist. Value £300
- 4-week Dance Course of your choice for a Couple with Inspiration 2 Dance. Value £95
- Performance or Evening Make Up Session with Yana Sheptitskaya. Value £70
Back on Track Website